Burk Technology strong recommends making a backup copy of your configuration before loading firmware. It is normal for the ARC Plus to revert to default settings after certain upgrades.
Firmware Update Instructions
- Download and install the current version of AutoLoad Plus, if you have not done so already.
- Download the appropriate firmware file.
- Launch the ARC Plus Firmware loader (installed with AutoLoad Plus).
- Enter the IP address, port and credentials for your ARC Plus, and select the firmware file you want to load.
- Click Upload to load the firmware.