AutoPilot Plus has been replaced by AutoPilot 2010. AutoPilot 2010 is a free upgrade for all licensed users of AutoPilot Plus.
Burk Technology strongly recommends upgrading to AutoPilot 2010.
Lynx 5.2 can be installed as a fully-functioning demo for 30 days. To activate demo mode, enter 0000-0000-0000-0000 as your program key during installation.
Note: If you currently use Lynx 4, installing Lynx 5 will update certain files that cannot be downgraded. It is recommended that Lynx 4 users install Lynx 5 on a different computer to demo it.
- If you are using any previous build of Lynx 5, use the Windows Add/Remove Programs utility to uninstall it before installing Lynx 5.2. Your program settings will be saved.
- After the download is complete, double-click the file to begin installation. If you currently have Lynx 4 installed on your system you will not need to uninstall it to upgrade to Lynx 5 - the installer will automatically upgrade your existing installation.
- Enter your CD key when prompted. If you do not have a CD key for Lynx 5, please contact our sales department to purchase a copy. To demo Lynx 5, enter a CD key of 0000-0000-0000-0000.
Note: Although the installer may detect the CD key from an installation of Lynx 4, this CD key cannot be used to authorize Lynx 5.
Running Lynx on Windows Vista or Windows 7
To run on Windows Vista or Windows 7, Lynx must have administrative privileges:
- Right click on the Lynx shortcut and choose Properties.
- Open the Compatibility tab and check "Run this program as an administrator".