AutoPilot Version 2.10.44 is now available for download.Posted May 09, 2016
AutoPilot software version 2.10.44 is now available. Changes from version 2.10.41 to 2.10.44 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
- AutoPilot now separately identifies the logged and reported data from each connected ARC Solo system.
- Weather maps for Hawaii and Alaska now link to the correct National Weather Service URLs.
- The weather map interface on AutoPilot now complies with the updated National Weather Service data format.
To install the new software
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for AutoPilot.
- Download the zip folder titled AutoPilot 2.10.44.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes AutoPilot 4.10.44.pdf" and "AutoPilot_2_10_44.exe".
- Launch the AutoPilot_2_10_44.exe file to install the new software version. It is not necessary to uninstall previous versions of the software before executing this file.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.