AutoPilot® Version 2.10.55 is now available for download.Posted Oct 27, 2016
AutoPilot software version 2.10.55 is now available. Changes from version 2.10.50 to 2.10.55 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- Unused channels are now excluded from the graphical default view.
- Labels for individual lines on custom view strip charts can now be edited.
- Custom view strip charts can now display status channel data.
- A text label can now be added to a custom view text meter.
- The AutoPilot installer now launches smoothly on Windows 10 computers.
- Emailed reports are now generated on Windows 10 computers.
- Communications processing now enhanced for improved data logging efficiency.
To install the new software
- 1)Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for AutoPilot.
- 2)Download the zip folder titled AutoPilot 2.10.55.
- 3)From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes AutoPilot 2.10.55.pdf" and "AutoPilot_2_10_55.exe".
- 4)Launch the AutoPilot_2_10_55.exe file to install the new software version. It is not necessary to uninstall previous versions of the software before executing this file.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.