AutoPilot® Version 2.10.65 Now Available for DownloadPosted Jun 01, 2017
AutoPilot software version 2.10.65 is now available. Changes from version 2.10.64 to 2.10.65 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- A new LED button with 2 lines of centered text is now available for use in Custom Views.
- Custom View charts now interrupt data recording when associated Plus-X channels are offline.
- AutoPilot now has faster detection time for loss of communication with ARC Solo systems.
- The configuration screen for logging GSC3000 sites now operates properly.
To install the new software:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for AutoPilot.
- Download the zip folder titled AutoPilot 2.10.65.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes AutoPilot 2.10.65.pdf" and "AutoPilot_2_10_65.exe".
- Launch the AutoPilot_2_10_65.exe file to install the new software version. It is not necessary to uninstall previous versions of the software before executing this file.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.