AutoPilot® Version 4.1.37 is now available for downloadPosted Jun 24, 2019
AutoPilot software version 4.1.37 is now available. Changes from version 2.10.65 to 4.1.37 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document found in the AutoPilot software download package.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 is now required.
- Windows XP is no longer supported.
- The Custom View file format has been modified in this release of AutoPilot.
- Support for legacy products has been removed.
- New Features and Enhancements
- The Custom View editor now supports editing common properties among multiple objects.
- Users can now easily select all objects contained within an object in the Custom View editor.
- ARC Plus Touch Timer Channel support has been added to Jet Active Flowcharts.
- The Jet Active Flowchart editor now auto-populates when opening ARC Solo flowcharts.
- AutoPilot database storage size is no longer limited to 2GB.
- Custom Views are now stored in a text-based format.
- Custom View scaling extents object has been added.
- The Custom View web page browser engine has been updated.
- Warp Engine now reports alarm conditions.
- The database storage for logging now uses an SQLite format.
- The disconnect button is now available while connecting to a site.
- Enhancements have been made to the Warp Engine polling mechanism.
- A timeout has been added to the AutoPilot logging function.
- The connect button now connects a Warp Engine polled site.
- Command Buttons configured to navigate between Custom Views now switch properly when opening a view in new window.
- Custom Views now have a context menu to exit full screen mode.
- Image size limits are now in place for custom view controls.
- Enhancements have been made to virtual channel calculation functions.
- Custom View memory management has been enhanced.
- The Jet Active Flowchart editor no longer displays a blank name when loading a Jet Active Flowchart.
- ARC Solo muted channels now display properly.
- Modem connections to the ARC Plus now communicate properly.
- Custom View text file objects now refresh automatically.
To install the new software:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads
- Download the zip folder titled AutoPilot 4.1.37.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes AutoPilot 4.1.37.pdf" and "AutoPilot_4_1_37.exe".
- Read the important note about the custom view file format change.
- Launch the AutoPilot_4_1_37.exe file to install the new software version. It is not necessary to uninstall previous versions of the software before executing this file.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com