AutoPilot® version 2.10.63 Now Available for DownloadPosted Mar 01, 2017
AutoPilot software version 2.10.63 is now available. Changes from version 2.10.61 to 2.10.63 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- JetTM Active Flowcharts can now open AutoPilot Custom Views.
- The AutoPilot alarm log now displays OID Names for received SNMP Traps.
- AutoPilot Virtual Channel edits now take effect immediately when the Virtual Channel Editor is closed.
- The AutoPilot Virtual Channel taskbar now identifies Virtual Channels for which source systems are offline.
To install the new software
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for AutoPilot.
- Download the zip folder titled AutoPilot 2.10.63.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes AutoPilot 2.10.63.pdf" and "AutoPilot_2_10_63.exe".
- Launch the AutoPilot_2_10_63.exe file to install the new software version. It is not necessary to uninstall previous versions of the software before executing this file.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.