Captures Now Available for Version 5 ARC Plus Touch and SLPosted Feb 15, 2017
ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL systems running version 5 firmware can now be upgraded with firmware version 184.108.40.206. Changes from firmware version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package. This version of ARC Plus firmware requires use of AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.97 or higher and AutoPilot®. version 2.10.61 or higher.
The Captures feature, available on ARC Plus Touch and SL units with firmware 22.214.171.124 or newer, stores months of channel values and alarm states. Captures can be downloaded anytime, anywhere to your PC using AutoPilot version 2.10.61 or higher. Flexible AutoPilot reporting options allow trend analysis over long periods of time and pre-fault analysis over intervals of interest. The ARC Plus can be configured to capture a specific range of channel values at a programmable interval. Captures include timestamp, site, channel number, meter values, status values and associated alarm states.
The Captures feature is included with ARC Plus Touch and SL units manufactured in January 2017 or later and is available as an optional upgrade for existing version 5 ARC Plus Touch and SL units. Operation of Captures is described in ARC Plus Touch Version 5 User Guide rev 11 or later, available for download at: http://www.burk.com/assets/burk/products/ARC_Plus_Touch_Version_5_User_Guide.pdf
Additional New Features and Enhancements
- Meter Actions and Status Actions now execute after their corresponding alarm delays.
- The SNMP Polling interval can now be configured by the user.
- Momentary SNMP command functions are now supported.
- WARP EngineTM now reports active alarms.
- Virtual channels now update immediately on detection of a change in input value.
To install the new firmware, follow these steps:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for ARC Plus Touch or ARC Plus SL.
- Download and install AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.97 or higher.
- Download the ARC Plus zip folder titled ARC Plus 126.96.36.199.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes ARC Plus 188.8.131.52.pdf" and "ArcPlus_5_0_8_1.bin".
- At the Windows Start Menu, navigate to All Programs > Burk Technology > AutoLoad Plus > ARC Plus Firmware Loader.
- Launch the ARC Plus Firmware Loader and browse to the "ArcPlus_5_0_8_1.bin" file to complete the installation.
- If you are using AutoPilot software in conjunction with this ARC Plus, download and install AutoPilot 2.10.61 or higher from the AutoPilot support page at www.burk.com/downloads
- To download the ARC Plus Touch Version 5 User Guide, visit www.burk.com/downloads, select the support page for ARC Plus Touch, and click on ARC Plus Touch Version 5 User Guide.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.