Firmware Version 1.0.17 is now available for ARC Solo.Posted Sep 25, 2015
ARC Solo systems can now be upgraded with new features and capabilities. Changes from firmware version 1.0.7 to 1.0.17 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
- Automatic syntax checking now prevents invalid parameter entry in email templates.
- The ARC Solo now supports backward-compatibility for restoration of configuration files.
- DHCP is now the factory default.
- Selectable filtering is now available on all meter channels.
- Simplified firmware upload procedure is now available.
- Maintenance Mode security is enhanced.
- Email encryption level has been increased.
- Web login authentication is now compatible with Firefox browser.
- Boot-time file verification now prevents loading a corrupt configuration file.
- All latching relays states are now properly restored after power cycling the ARC Solo.
- Mobile web page now adheres to Command button Hide selections.
- Times displayed are now consistent on the System>Time web page.
- Dial-out pause time has been increased.
To install the new firmware, visit www.burk.com/downloads, select the ARC Solo tab, and download Tech Bulletin -- Uploading the ARC Solo Firmware. Follow these instructions to install the ARC Solo firmware folder titled 1.0.17. For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com