Firmware Version 1.0.22 is now available for ARC SoloPosted Mar 09, 2016
ARC Solo systems can now be upgraded with new features and capabilities. Changes from firmware version 1.0.17 to 1.0.22 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- ARC Solo users can now take advantage of the Burk Email Cloud Service.
- Jet email templates are now properly restored when loading a saved configuration.
Upcoming firmware releases for the ARC Solo will include:
- The ability to upload individual custom speech phrases or entire custom speech files via the web interface, and to edit the speech files offline;
- The ability to enter a passcode when dialing into the Recordable Speech Interface (RSI) without the requirement for a terminating “#” symbol;
- Clarification, by the graying-out of control buttons, that observer-level users accessing the web interface are not authorized to issue commands.
To install the new firmware, visit www.burk.com/downloads , select the ARC Solo tab, and download Tech Bulletin -- Uploading the ARC Solo Firmware. Follow these instructions to install the ARC Solo firmware folder titled 1.0.22. For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.