Firmware Version 1.0.38 is now available for ARC Solo.Posted Nov 11, 2019
ARC Solo systems can now be upgraded with new features and capabilities. Changes from firmware version 1.0.36 to 1.0.38 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
Changes from firmware version 1.0.37 to version 1.0.38
- Status channel setup page now includes column headings for on and off colors.
- A master reset no longer clears the AutoPilot® authorization code field.
Changes from firmware version 1.0.36 to version 1.0.37
- The Status Alarms page Phone List selection box is now available.
To install the new firmware, follow these steps:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads
- Download and install Burk Firmware Loader 1.0.10 or higher.
- Download Manual – Burk Firmware Loader and follow the instructions for updating the ARC Solo firmware.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org