Firmware Version 1.1.4 Now Available for Climate Guard and Plus-X EM.Posted May 19, 2017
Climate Guard, Climate Guard LT, Plus-x EM64 and Plus-X EM32 systems can now be upgraded with new features and capabilities. Changes from firmware version 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- Users can now assign SNMP MIB Object Identifiers (OIDs) to specific sensors.
- Hostnames for Climate Guard and Plus-X EM now exclude special characters.
- The email configuration is now saved automatically before a test is run.
- The SNMP MIB OID for “cgDate’ now returns date and time.
- The SNMP manager IP address and port number are now saved correctly when entered in the web interface.
- Traps are now correctly issued in response to alert conditions when SNMP is enabled.
- Temperature thresholds now save correctly when the system is configured for Celsius.
- Active web browser sessions are now re-established after a system power cycle.
- Plus-X EM64 and Plus-X EM32 only: Temperature channels in a connected ARC Plus system now correctly display temperature units as “C”.
To install the new firmware, visit www.burk.com/downloads, select the Climate Guard or Plus-X EM support page and download “Tech Bulletin – Updating Climate Guard and Plus-X EM Firmware”. Follow these instructions to upgrade your system to main firmware version 1.1.4.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.