Firmware Version 22.214.171.124 Now Available for ARC Plus and ARC Plus SLPosted Jun 29, 2017
ARC Plus systems running Version 2 or Version 3 firmware can now be upgraded with new features and capabilities. Changes from firmware version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package. AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.104 or higher should be used with this version of ARC Plus firmware.
Changes from firmware version 184.108.40.206 to version 220.127.116.11
- Virtual meter channels now properly track changes on referenced Plus Bus meter channels.
Changes from firmware version 18.104.22.168 to version 22.214.171.124
- IP addresses of the form [x.x.128.x] are now allowed.
To install the new firmware:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for ARC Plus or ARC Plus SL.
- First download and install AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.104 or higher.
- Then download the zip folder titled ARC Plus 126.96.36.199 or ARC Plus SL 188.8.131.52.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes ARC Plus 184.108.40.206.pdf" and either "ArcPlus_3_0_2_10.bin" or "ArcPlusSL_3_0_2_10.bin"
- At the Windows Start Menu, navigate to All Programs > Burk Technology > AutoLoad Plus > ARC Plus Firmware Loader.
- Launch the ARC Plus Firmware Loader and browse to the "ArcPlus_3_0_2_10.bin" or "ArcPlusSL_3_0_2_10.bin" file to complete the installation.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.