Firmware Version 184.108.40.206 is now available for ARC Plus TouchPosted Nov 23, 2015
ARC Plus Touch systems running Version 4 firmware can now be upgraded with new features and capabilities. Changes from firmware version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- Real-time operation has been optimized.
- Traffic shaping and packet monitoring have been enhanced on communications with Plus-X devices.
- A broken communications link between an AutoPilot® computer and an ARC Plus Touch system now has no effect on communications with other connected AutoPilot computers.
- Local alarm LED and alarm relay states now correctly reflect the status of connected systems.
- Alarm detection will not cause an AutoPilot configuration update.
- Touch screen colors now update quickly when changing screens.
- Over-range meter values received from monitored devices are now displayed as a full-scale value.
To install the new firmware
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for ARC Plus Touch.
- First download and install AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.74 or higher.
- Then download the ARC Plus Touch zip folder titled 22.214.171.124.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes ARC Plus Touch 126.96.36.199.pdf" and "ArcPlus_4_0_1_20.bin".
- At the Windows Start Menu, navigate to All Programs > Burk Technology > AutoLoad Plus > ARC Plus Firmware Loader.
- Launch the ARC Plus Firmware Loader and browse to the "ArcPlus_4_0_1_20.bin" file to complete the installation.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.