Firmware Version 18.104.22.168 is now available for ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL.Posted Nov 18, 2015
ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL systems running Version 5 firmware can now be upgraded with new features and capabilities. Changes from firmware version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL users can now take advantage of the Burk Email Cloud Service.
To install the new firmware, follow these steps:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for ARC Plus Touch or ARC Plus SL.
- Download and install AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.74 or higher.
- Download the ARC Plus zip folder titled ARC Plus 188.8.131.52.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes ARC Plus 184.108.40.206.pdf" and "ArcPlus_5_0_2_1.bin".
- At the Windows Start Menu, navigate to All Programs > Burk Technology > AutoLoad Plus > ARC Plus Firmware Loader.
- Launch the ARC Plus Firmware Loader and browse to the "ArcPlus_5_0_2_1.bin" file to complete the installation.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.