Firmware Version 184.108.40.206 is now available for ARC Plus Touch.Posted Dec 22, 2015
ARC Plus Touch systems running Version 5 firmware can now be upgraded with new features and capabilities. Changes from firmware version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- Audio playback over the Recordable Speech Interface (RSI) now times out after 30 seconds.
- Applied DTMF tones now interrupt in-progress RSI speech.
- ON and OFF status is now reported when a channel is selected on the RSI.
- Offline or unavailable command channels are now reported by the RSI.
- RSI “Status On” report now identifies offline channels.
- Channels with unassigned values are now reported as “meter offline” or “status offline”.
To install the new firmware, follow these steps:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for ARC Plus Touch.
- Download and install AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.75 or higher.
- Download the ARC Plus zip folder titled ARC Plus 22.214.171.124.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes ARC Plus 126.96.36.199.pdf" and "ArcPlus_5_0_2_2.bin".
- At the Windows Start Menu, navigate to All Programs > Burk Technology > AutoLoad Plus > ARC Plus Firmware Loader.
- Launch the ARC Plus Firmware Loader and browse to the "ArcPlus_5_0_2_2.bin" file to complete the installation.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.