Firmware Version 18.104.22.168 is now available for ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL.Posted May 10, 2016
ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL systems running Version 5 firmware can now be upgraded with firmware version 22.214.171.124. Changes from firmware version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package. This version of ARC Plus firmware requires use of AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.81 or higher and AutoPilot® version 2.10.44 or higher.
New Features and Enhancements
- SNMP Plus, an optional SNMP manager inside the Version 5 ARC Plus Touch and SL is now available, supporting SNMP Set and Get commands. SNMP Trap support is slated for release in June 2016. Instructions for activation and operation of the SNMP Plus option can be found in the ARC Plus Touch Version 5 User Guide, rev 7.
To install the new firmware, follow these steps:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for ARC Plus Touch or ARC Plus SL.
- Download and install AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.81 or higher.
- Download the ARC Plus zip folder titled ARC Plus 184.108.40.206.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes ARC Plus 220.127.116.11.pdf" and "ArcPlus_5_0_2_6.bin".
- At the Windows Start Menu, navigate to All Programs > Burk Technology > AutoLoad Plus > ARC Plus Firmware Loader.
- Launch the ARC Plus Firmware Loader and browse to the "ArcPlus_5_0_2_6.bin" file to complete the installation.
- If you are using AutoPilot software in conjunction with this ARC Plus, download and install AutoPilot 2.10.44 or higher from the AutoPilot support page at www.burk.com/downloads
- To download the ARC Plus Touch Version 5 User Guide, rev 7, visit www.burk.com/downloads, select the support page for ARC Plus Touch, and click on ARC Plus Touch Version 5 User Guide.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.