Firmware version 220.127.116.11 is now available for ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SLPosted Apr 21, 2022
ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL systems running version 5 firmware can now be upgraded with firmware version 18.104.22.168. Changes from firmware version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package. This version of ARC Plus firmware requires the use of AutoLoad Plus version 3.2.7 or higher and AutoPilot®. version 4.3.58 or higher.
• The number of simultaneous TCP/IP connections has been increased.
• Support for unencrypted connections has been restored.
To install the new firmware, follow these steps:
1) Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for ARC Plus Touch or ARC Plus SL.
2) Download and install Burk Firmware Loader 1.1.1 or higher.
3) Download Manual – Burk Firmware Loader and follow the instructions for updating the ARC Plus firmware.