AutoPilot® version 2.10.64 Now Available for DownloadPosted Apr 17, 2017
AutoPilot software version 2.10.64 is now available. Changes from version 2.10.63 to 2.10.64 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- Jet Active Flowcharts now reference ARC Plus email templates by name.
- The AutoPilot email “from” address now includes the site name.
- Custom Views for GSC 3000 sites now display decimal points.
- The tooltip for a site now displays “Logging Disabled” if logging is globally disabled in AutoPilot.
- The AutoPilot email “from” address now displays correctly in email web clients.
- The Jet Active Flowcharts action “Speak Phrase” now operates correctly.
- The Jet Active Flowcharts action “Set Limit” now operates correctly for ARC Solo systems.
To install the new software
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for AutoPilot.
- Download the zip folder titled AutoPilot 2.10.64.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes AutoPilot 2.10.64.pdf" and "AutoPilot_2_10_64.exe".
- Launch the AutoPilot_2_10_64.exe file to install the new software version. It is not necessary to uninstall previous versions of the software before executing this file.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.