AutoPilot Version 2.10.41 is now available for download.Posted Dec 11, 2015
AutoPilot software version 2.10.41 is now available. Changes from version 2.10.34 to version 2.10.41 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- Modem operation has been enhanced, adding automatic re-initialization.
- A direct hyperlink is now provided to the AutoPilot on-line User Guide.
- Custom View assignments to ARC Solo sites are now properly restored on program startup.
- Secure Socket layer (SSL) communications have been enhanced between AutoPilot and ARC Solo.
- Network devices now bind correctly to Custom View controls.
- AutoPilot logging now makes use of modem backup.
- Error handling for Custom View operation in Windows 10 has been enhanced.
To install the new software
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for AutoPilot.
- Download the zip folder titled AutoPilot 2.10.41.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes AutoPilot 4.10.41.pdf" and "AutoPilot_2_10_41.exe".
- Launch the AutoPilot_2_10_41.exe file to install the new software version. It is not necessary to uninstall previous versions of the software before executing this file.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.