AutoPilot® Version 184.108.40.206 is now available for downloadPosted Jan 13, 2023
AutoPilot software version 220.127.116.11 is now available. Changes from version 4.3.58 to version 18.104.22.168 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the AutoPilot software download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- Jet Active Flowcharts data storage has been enhanced for the ARC Plus.
- Jet Active Flowcharts backups have been enhanced for the ARC Plus.
- The Jet Active Flowcharts editor now supports restore from backup.
- Warp Engine Polling has been enhanced.
- Composite Power Monitor added to the Custom View editor.
- Selectable filter based on alarm priority added to the alarm docking panel.
- ARC Plus default view commands now have a background color.
- Custom View scaling using the Custom View Extents object has been enhanced.
- “If New Meter” and “If New Status” conditionals removed from Jet.
- The Custom View migration tool has been restored to the installer package.
- Data logging performance over the Warp Engine protocol has been enhanced.
- The logged data view has been removed to improve system performance.
- The Warp Engine blue dot remains consistent with connection state.
- Configuration changes on remote control units now synchronize properly with AutoPilot.
- Latched ARC Solo command buttons now appear sunken in the web GUI display.
- On color for Status LED is now properly set.
- Click actions on Custom View objects now load URLs properly.
- Email configuration options reenabled for unencrypted mail servers.
- Full screen Custom Views can now be displayed in a new window on any monitor.
To install the new software:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for AutoPilot.
- Download the zip folder titled AutoPilot 22.214.171.124.
- From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes AutoPilot 126.96.36.199.pdf" and "AutoPilot_188.8.131.52.exe".
- Launch the AutoPilot_184.108.40.206.exe file to install the new software version. It is not necessary to uninstall previous versions of the software before executing this file.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.