Firmware Version 188.8.131.52 is now available for ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL.Posted Oct 23, 2015
ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL systems running Version 5 firmware can now be upgraded with new features and capabilities. Changes from firmware version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- Remote upload of custom speech files
- Real-time operation optimized
- Traffic shaping and packet monitoring have been enhanced on communications with Plus-X devices.
- A broken communications link between an AutoPilot® computer and an ARC Plus Touch system now has no effect on communications with other connected AutoPilot computers.
- Local alarm LED and alarm relay states now correctly reflect the status of connected systems.
- Alarm detection will not cause an AutoPilot configuration update.
- Touch screen colors now update quickly when changing screens.
- Over-range meter values received from monitored devices are now displayed as a full-scale value.
- RSI (Recordable Speech Interface) status now monitored for failsafe operation.
- Dial-out modem connection to AutoPilot now operates without RSI option.
To install the new firmware, visit www.burk.com/downloadsFirst download and install AutoLoad Plus version 3.1.72 or higher. Then download the ARC Plus Touch zip folder titled 18.104.22.168. From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes ARC Plus Touch 22.214.171.124.pdf" and "ArcPlus_5_0_1_21.bin". At the Windows Start Menu, navigate to All Programs > Burk Technology > AutoLoad Plus > ARC Plus Firmware Loader. Launch the ARC Plus Firmware Loader and browse to the "ArcPlus_5_0_1_21.bin" file to complete the installation. For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com