Firmware version 1.0.10 Now Available for the Plus-X Dual IP-8 AdapterPosted Aug 23, 2017
Plus-X Dual IP-8 Adapters can now be upgraded with firmware version 1.0.10. Changes from firmware version 1.0.7 to 1.0.10 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- The Burk Firmware Loader is now supported.
- Meter readings are now maintained without fluctuation when the Maintenance Mode button is pressed.
To install the new firmware, follow these steps:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for the Plus-X Dual IP-8 Adapter.
- Download the zip folder titled “Plus-X Dual IP-8 Adapter 1.0.10”.
- From this zip folder, extract and save the following files:
- "Release Notes Plus-X Dual IP-8 Adapter 1.0.10.pdf”
- “Plus-X IP-8 Firmware Upload Procedure.txt” and
- Launch a browser and navigate to the IP address of the Plus-X Dual IP-8 Adapter.
- Log on and click the Upload Firmware link.
- Click the Browse button and select the file “PlusX_IP8_10_10_WithBootloader.bin” as saved above.
- Click Upload to load the new firmware.
The Plus-X Dual IP-8 Adapter will reboot after the firmware upload is complete.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.