Firmware version 18.104.22.168 is now available for ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL.Posted Sep 28, 2021
ARC Plus Touch and ARC Plus SL systems running version 5 firmware can now be upgraded with firmware version 22.214.171.124. Changes from firmware version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package. This version of ARC Plus firmware requires the use of AutoLoad Plus version 3.2.3 or higher and AutoPilot®. version 4.3.39 or higher.
New Features and Enhancements
- Encrypted communication is now supported.
- Calendar times can now use local or standard time.
- Web page logins are now tracked in the event log.
- Selective email notification is now available when an alarm becomes inactive.
- The alarm and event lists can now be manually deleted.
- Configuration changes are now downloaded over Warp Engine.
- Extended TCP timeout is now the default setting.
- Base MIB file references have been updated.
- Modem support has been restored for legacy connections.
To install the new firmware, follow these steps:
- Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for the ARC Plus Touch or ARC Plus SL.
- Download and install Burk Firmware Loader 1.1.1 or higher.
- Download Manual - Burk Firmware Loader and follow the instructions for updating the ARC Plus firmware.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk technical support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.