Warp Engine is now a standard feature of AutoPilot.Posted Jul 11, 2016
Warp Engine polling enables fast, bandwidth efficient, real-time monitoring of hundreds of ARC Plus or ARC Solo sites at a rate of 100 sites per second, with each site reporting as many as 32 status and/or meter values. Warp Engine polling is highly efficient, requiring less than 400 bytes per second of IP capacity for each monitored site. If communications bandwidth is at a premium cost, it can be further reduced by selection of a slower polling rate.
AutoPilot® Version 2.10.50 is now available for download.
AutoPilot software version 2.10.50 is now available. Changes from version 2.10.44 to 2.10.50 are highlighted below. Detailed descriptions of these changes can be found in the Release Notes document included in the firmware download package.
New Features and Enhancements
- Fast, efficient Warp EngineTM polling of ARC Plus and ARC Solo sites is now a standard feature of AutoPilot.
- The new AutoPilot Navigator enables flexible drag-and-drop creation of custom network hierarchies.
- New Summary Site Status and Summary Group Status Controls are now available for use in AutoPilot custom views.
Warp Engine polling requires Version 5 ARC Plus Touch or SL with firmware 5.0.35 or higher, or ARC Solo with firmware 1.0.29 or higher. To install the new AutoPilot software:
1) Visit www.burk.com/downloads and select the support page for AutoPilot.
2) Download the zip folder titled AutoPilot 2.10.50.
3) From this zip folder, extract and save files "Release Notes AutoPilot 2.10.50.pdf" and "AutoPilot_2_10_50.exe".
4) Launch the AutoPilot_2_10_50.exe file to install the new software version. It is not necessary to uninstall previous versions of the software before executing this file.
For further information or for assistance with this upgrade, please contact Burk Technology Technical Support at 978-486-3711 or by email at email@example.com.